- The black matte finish over the stainless steel body helps deter rust for long-lasting performance.
- 100 premium derby blades will help last through many shaves; each blade is individually wax paper wrapped.
- Features flip-able blade cover and comfortable metal grip allowing for easy maneuvering and a close shave.
- Classically styled straight edge barber razor made of brass with chrome finish will provide a reliable smooth and silken shave every time; start with gentle strokes and slowly work your way around keeping a steady motion and pressure.
- To ensure safe usage at all times, you need to make sure that the blade is securely locked within the safety walls and the cap is in place; if the walls become loose with time and usage, just push the walls with a small amount of pressure when placing the blade and lock the cap to ensure that it stays in place.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He has used it once and loved it! It was his first experience with using a straight razor on himself, and this made the process efficient and easy. Not one knick and he said “it had good weight to it.” He never shaves to a bare face, he just lines up his edges to keep it clean for the office.
This was purchased as a spare/travel razor but I use it daily as I'm too lazy to sharpen my straight razors. The price is unbeatable and the 100 blades will take anyone through at least one year of shaving for an incredible price. This is a great first straight razor for anyone wanting one, or for some just wanting something to shape after shaving with one of the (very expensive) modern razors. Great product I would recommend!
unless you a pro id recommend you buy some more forgiving blades with proper shave gel, the little notches that hold the blade in place are a little misaligned but hardly noticeable. cant complain for the price, do upgrade the blades tho, i have now ditched my overpriced gillette fusion razors and strictly stick with straight razors, PLEASE! learn the process of shaving with straight razors before you slice your chins off with this product.
Once I figured how to position the half blade in the blade holder, it worked like a charm. I found the larger half holes on the blade were the wrong ones to use. It caused the blade not to protrude out from the frame. I made the adjustment and used the smaller of the half holes on the razor. It worked perfectly.
Received item today and tried it out. Note that I am first time user of a straight edge like this. Easy to put the blade in, and stayed in place while using. I would advise to practice your angle on your arm briefly so that you know the angle to shave. Outside of that, clean shave with 2 small uh-ohs. The body is solid outside of the handle. It's not as firm as I would like and easy to shift while shaving. Not a big deal though. 5 stars for first use.