- MADE IN USA - INGROWN HAIR SOLUTION: Applying a thin coat of solution post-shaving and waxing reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bump also known as pfb.
- POST SHAVING or WAXING, WOMEN, and MEN: Use solution as an aftershave or wax to reduce bumps on legs, underarms, bikini lines, chin, neck, or face.
- HAIR REMOVAL: Shave routine with razor blades or at-home waxing kit or electrolysis and laser are all surgical procedures; the tissue is torn or burned during any of this treatment. Apply a thin coat of solution after hair removal to reduce redness and bumps.
- FACIAL TONER: It can also be used as an effective facial cleanser, also performs micro-peel, and will make your skin glow as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles with regular use. Can also be used to remove tough stage makeup. Also works as an extremely effective deodorant.
- CRUELTY-FREE: No Animal Testing, supports a non-profit named Angels in Distress.
I’ve used this product about three times and it’s basically worked over night. It doesn’t burn for me and smells like alcohol I want to use it more consistently in hopes to get rid of all my razor bumps I really do recommend this even though I was really skeptical and scared since I have sensitive skin but thankfully so far so good. The photos are from using it one morning and seeing the results before bed.
I’ve always been in awe of ladies who have silky smooth legs and have wondered what I’m missing...Tend Skin is what I’ve been missing! Wish I would’ve found this a decade ago. My legs (and arms...I get little bumps on the back of my arms above my elbow) have never been so SMOOTH! Even my husband commented and asked what I’m doing different. This is such a wonderful product, and I always make sure to have a backup on hand so I don’t run out!
Y'aaalllllll....let. me. tell. you. I got this product in the mail LAST NIGHT and I'm already writing a 5-star review. I am caucasian but with *very* thick brown hair and shaving has been an ordeal for me ever since I started back in the 8th grade. I can't shave my legs if I am even slightly cold, I can't use shaving cream (only non-scented, regular soap), and I 100% HAVE to pat dry carefully with a towel afterwards, oh and forget using ANY kind of moisturizer on my skin post-shave (even 2 days after)...talk about painful (had to go to an ER once because my legs literally felt like they were on fire, not fun). I figured razor burn was just something I'd have to live with the rest of my life and learned to sort-of-kind-of manage.NOT ANYMORE! After ONE use of this product post-shaving last night, the razor burn is gone from my legs and I even dabbed it on my bikini line which is riddled with in-growns and ugly red bumps and those are already beginning to fade too! I was so nervous because of what products have done before (i.e. moisturizers causing red rashes) and it did start to tingle a bit in the beginning but subsided within a minute.I am fffrreeeeeeeeeeee, no more hiding my legs. I'm so stoked, y'all.
I am an African American male with course curly facial hair that has always known that routine shaving also meant also buying needle nose tweezers to dig out the eventual ingrown hairs. I even took my barber’s advice and instead of using a regular razor, began using Andis T-Outliners as I could achieve a close shave, without cutting below the skin.I have been using this product for barely a week and have noticed an almost IMMEDIATE change. Many of the stubborn ingrown hairs and razor bumps that I got on my neck and have gone away and the discoloration accompanied with it have also been visibly reduced.I’ve used tea tree oils and lotions etc and none of them have worked as well as this product. I would definitely recommend getting the exfoliating scrubber that recommends with this product.
I truly enjoyed this products. I have been suffering from razorbumps and ingrown hairs since I was 16. This product has left me itch free. I apply it twice a day after showering and first thing in the morning and it has cut my bumps down severely. The smell of this isn’t great but invest in a great moisturizer. My wife also uses it while shaving her legs and it is amazing. Would buy again