- PROFESSIONAL HAIR CUTTING SCISSORS SET: 1 x cutting shear; 1 x thinning shears; 2 x hairclips; 1 x grooming comb; 1 x cleaning cloth & 1 x leather case. Includes all tools needed to make a professional haircut or create a perfect stylish look PREMIUM STAINLESS
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Made of high-quality 420 stainless steel, blades angle precisely controlled at 48, maintains the hardness and sharpness at a desired level
- ADJUSTABLE SCREW: The adjustment screw allows you to easily tighten or loosen the shears as your wish - The right shears is the best shears.
- MULTIPLE-USE: The perfect kit to make a haircut at home, in school, etc. or just a little hairdressing for yourself, kids or even your pets.
- LEATHER CASE INCLUDED: A leather zipper case is included for easy transportation and preserve the scissors.
I have only trimmed on my hair, once. Cut off the tip of my ear lobe. When Covid 19 hit, we both got shaggy haired, so I bought these to use on MY HUSBAND! So far, I've given him two haircuts, and for a novice, I did pretty well! He's pleased. And the price is right, because I've gone to my stylist twice now! Nobody is cutting my hair but her!
I was due for a haircut back in March, shortly before quarantine. I purchased this set on the recommendation of a relative who too had purchased it. It's been a lifesaver! I've only used one of the two scissors (the normal looking one not the one that looks like half a comb), but it seems to work great. Feels great in the hand, sharp and very well made. I actually purchased the set before watching videos on how to cut hair. Fortunately it came with a comb and clips too, since I didn't have those on hand but turns out, I needed them to do the job right. The best part is it comes with a very sturdy case to store everything! Great find and for what you get, a great price!
The scissors can be tightened or loosened easily with a small knurled screw, and are very sharp. I've used them a dozen times so far and have no complaints. They are not the fanciest or most expensive tools, but just fine to cut my own and my family's hair.
In an attempt to be both cute and trendy, I have had bangs since middle school. The most dreaded part of bangs is the dreaded five minute appointment that occurs every two weeks. Recently, in an act of pure laziness and self preservation I began cutting my own bangs with craft scissors. That was until I was gifted, upon Christmas morning, with these superb sheers. They are sharp and perfect. The traveling case makes them easy to store and the clips help ensure that the rest of my hair remains in tact. The scissors themselves are sharp enough to keep you looking fresh but not so sharp that you look like a member of a 2006 punk band. 10/10