- Versatile pet hair clippers offer one-touch controls and 3 speeds: high (up to 4, 400 SPM), Medium (3, 600 SPM), and low (3, 100 SPM)
- The heavy-duty precision-calibrated motor provides an ultra-smooth, efficient cutting experience
- Vibration isolators help absorb excess vibration and noise for all-day grooming comfort
- Soft-grip material helps reduce hand fatigue and heat during prolonged use
- Includes detachable #10 cryogenx blade; compatible with all Oster a5 detachable blades and guide combs
- Vibration isolators centered around the motor help absorb excess vibration and noise, for all-day grooming comfort
- 3 speed settings: Hi - 4, 400+ SPM, Medium - 3, 600 SPM, low - 3, 100 SPM
- Compatible with all Oster a5 detachable blades and guide combs
- Comes with cryogen-x #10 blade
- Pig-tail extension cable takes only one outlet spot, removing the frustration of oversized electric plugs
- Vibration Isolators centered around the motor help absorb excess vibration and noise, for all-day grooming comfort
- 3 speed settings: Hi - 4,400+ SPM, Medium - 3,600 SPM, Low - 3,100 SPM
- Compatible with all Oster A5 detachable blades and guide combs
- Comes with Cryogen-X #10 blade
- Precision calibrated motor designed for ultra-smooth, efficient cutting experience
- 7.5 volts / 15 watts
- This model fits standard US 120V outlets
- Oster A6 Cool Comfort Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10
Best set of clippers I have ever used! I am a retired groomer who always used Andis or the Golden A5 clippers. I also have arthritic hands and these are small and light. The 3 speeds are wonderful and the clippers are quiet !Great job Oster!
Cuts thick hair like a hot knife through butter! Stays cool !
Does a great job. We have had these for a few months now and it makes grooming our dog much quicker. Well worth the extra money for this set.
After carefully reviewing pet clippers for several hours, I landed on these.I have only used them once (on my Chow/Australian Shepherd), but they took about 1/10th the time of the other clippers I had that were purchased from PetsMart (lower-cost pet-specific). They did not heat up like the other clippers (much to my dog's delight) and handled quite well. If you plan on saving several hundred dollars over the lifetime of your pet, I would definitely suggest using these clippers.
Absolutely wonderful clipper! Had lots of power for clipping. Its like a hot knife going through butter! I have been a groo er for over 35 yrs. And i recommend this clipper to anyone that wants to have a nice clipper that uts hair effortlessly. Its easy to groom your pet dog with this clipper!