- Ultra-sharp men's shaver blades: Panasonic arc4 men's electric shaver; Four precision-honed 30 nanotech blades and arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/dry electric shaver and trimmer pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards, and sideburns; Wet dry waterproof shaver can be used for a quick dry shave any time, or over the sink or in the shower
- Flexible pivoting head conforms naturally to the face, chin, neck, and jaw; Shaving sensor monitors differences in beard densities to instantly adjust cutting power for smooth, even shaving
- High-performance linear motor drive: Panasonic arc4 shaver is equipped with a linear motor to deliver 13,000 cuts per minute and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- Blue illuminated LCD: Quick read display shows shave timer, battery indicator, cleaning reminder, sonic vibration cleaning mode, blade/foil replacement reminder, and battery charge indicator
- Adequate ambient temperature for charging is 15 - 35 c
I actually use this razor to shave my head to be honest. I used to use a Norelco with 3 circular blades that cost quite a bit more than this razor and came with a whole cleaning system etc. When it finally started going down hill I decided to try something cheaper, so I went with the Panasonic. All I can say is wow, I'm never going back to the Norelco OR the circular blades. This one is so much faster. I feel like it cut my shaving time down by half. My head also feels a little bit smoother than it did with the Norelco. Plus I don't have to keep buying the expensive cleaning solution that the Norelco cleaning system made me purchase (I think it was just a gimmick too anyway). From now on I'm sticking with Panasonic and I am not looking back!
I have been a rotary electric shaver user for years. Lately, the shaves just didn't seem close enough, no matter how many times I would go over the same area. I checked out reviews of "best electric shavers" and the Arc4 was in the top 10 list. The price on was also great. Well, I have been using this shaver for about a month. Shaving now is faster and the shaves are the closest ever! No comparison to the rotary blade. This shaver ever shows you how long you shaved, the percent of battery usage, and how much battery is charged. Even cleaning is much easier than the rotary type.
This is my first foil razor in many years. I've always used a rotary or manual razor. My very first impression of the product was that it was flimsy. Each time I removed the protective foil cover the top part where the foil was would come off as well. I need to grasp the razor head with one hand and remove the protective cover with another. After using it for over three weeks now I have gone back to my three head rotary. It just doesn't give me the same smooth closeness that Im used to. I'm very dissatisfied with this purchase and probably won't be using it very much if at all in the future I'm sorry to say that I do not recommend the Panasonic Model ES8243A Wet/Dry. Rechargeable Shaved. For the ninety-nine dollar cost I expected a much better product that delivered an exceptional shave.
I have to shave for work and a regular razor has been cutting my skin up more recently. A buddy of mine purchased this and was telling me about it. Said he uses it in the shower and cuts great! So if course I'm thinking pricy but when he sent me the link you couldn't go wrong for the price! Got it last week and it has been cutting great even on the first shave! I couldn't be happier with the purchase!
I had an electric razor years ago. I am accustomed to the fact that your beard must adapt to the electric clippers. You cannot get a good feel for whether this will work without allowing for that.My first time using... I was at it awhile. I have a dreadfully thick beard (thick, but at least it doesn't grow super quickly) and I had a lot of patches of uncut hair. This was also due to the fact that it hadn't been shaved in a while. It was cut down quite a bit by my hair clippers without any attachments though. This works best if you don't wait too long in between shaves.My second time shaving was much better. I still experienced quite a few patches I needed to go over yet again. Some parts of my hair I just had to learn how to shave with this razor.Third time shaving, I did most of my face in one go. Only my trouble spots (you know those spots that don't shave well, different for each person based on their physiognomy) needed attention and it shaved it well.Only trouble I ran into again was when I waited a long time to shave... I had to go over and over my face again but this is to be expected with thick beards that are beyond stubble.Do I recommend it? Yes, it is working on my thick beard as long as I learn how to use the razor and use it frequently enough to avoid the hair becoming too long.